Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Monday 9 May 2011

Gooseberry - Bottle B4, 5th to 9th May 2011

I had my first glass from this bottle on Thursday night, celebrating getting two jobs that will dovetail nicely: the Government want me for three days a week and Brooke North for two. I could barely believe my luck. Then I had another glass on Friday, sat in the garden reading Home Farmer Magazine, enjoying the early evening sun. My last glass was tonight, in rather more morose circumstances. Jarndyce & Co have finally pulled their finger out and have confirmed their job offer too. I now have a difficult decision to make, and am miserable about it. Still, the nasty aftertaste in the wine seems to have diminished over the days this bottle has been kept in the fridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment