Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Friday 19 August 2011

Blackberry - Bottle A4, 18th-19th August 2011

Goodbye Blackberry 2009 - you have been a marvellous vintage.

Claire is oficially on holiday (until Tuesday) which authorises a bottle of wine. She had two glasses on Thursday, compared to my one, which was drunk after Trios with Pat and Peter. I made up for it though tonight. I came home after completing my favourite client's purchase of a large building in Leeds for a cool seven figure sum (which called for celebration) and failing to get any closer on saving a football team from liquidation (which did not) and drank most of the rest of the bottle whilst Claire was playing her viola. Shockingly, we then finished a bottle of Crab Apple

No comments:

Post a Comment