Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Monday 23 January 2012

Crab Apple - Bottle B3, 21st January 2012

Claire has spent the day pacing - certainly metaphorically and sometimes literally too. She had a Music Club performance tonight; four pieces for viola and piano; and was frequently heard asking what she had let herself in for. In fact (and of course) she played brilliantly - I was congratulated on her playing by a double-bassist. But he redeemed himself by congratulating Claire too. My contribution was my lucky musical socks. I didn't wear them, but Claire noticed this and put them in her case as a precaution.

When we got home we polished off this bottle in less time than was seemly. The wine was suitably fizzy for a celebration bottle, and its middle taste was clearly one of apple.

No comments:

Post a Comment