Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Saturday 18 February 2012

Sloe Wine - Bottle 3, 17th February 2012

One bottle of sloe wine between two on a Friday night equals a slight fuzziness to the evening. Though perhaps not my most delicious wine ever, it is a lovely dark pink colour, and there is nothing actively wrong with the taste.

Now (as of yesterday) that I have been accepted as a student of ACCA (which stands for something like 'Association of Chartered Certified Accountants') I have been reading about the frightening array of exams that I must sit. And there I was, thinking that my 2009 Latin exam was to be my last ever. I did an on-line maths test and did not quite get 90%, which was disappointing. Nevermind.

It has, however, been a proper Friday night - eating leftovers and a jam roly-poly with custard. And now I have a date with a Doctor Who DVD. What could be better?

No comments:

Post a Comment