Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Sunday 18 March 2012

Citrus Wine - 17th March 2012

Today is St Patrick's Day, hence the green ink. And the earlier pint of Guinness, whilst Claire was rehearsing for a Vivaldi performance at Music Club. It was the last meeting of the season, so I put a pre-emptive bottle of citrus wine into the fridge, not intending to finish it. Except somehow we have. I was hoping there might be half a bottle left for Claire to drink tomorrow whilst I am playing the New World Symphony. But foiled. Instead, we have sat in the study and chatted about nothing in particular: anachronisms in 'The Mist in the Mirror', my habit of wearing only grey when I was 17, the irritation of cats. And somehow we have finished the wine. Citrus is an acquired taste, but one that I like. There is nothing subtle about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment