Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Monday 30 July 2012

Citrus Wine - Seventh Bottle (A6) 25-27th July 2012

So far, 2011's vintage of citrus wine has been a delight. That is, until this bottle, which had distinctly nasty undertones. I hope that this is because this bottle was last out of its demijohn and thus picked up sediment, rather than the wine deteriorates through age. Time will tell. We managed to get through it, though, and it was hardly a chore.

Otherwise, this was an entirely unremarkable mid-week bottle coinciding with few even moderately interesting or diverting events. "No change there, then" I hear you, Dear Reader, cry.

1 comment:

  1. Can't say I've tried that but I would be interested to.

    ReplyDelete