Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Friday 20 July 2012

Rose Petal Wine - Second Bottle (1), 14th July 2012

I brought this bottle to York with me, to share with my parents and Chris. After all, the majority of the ingredients came from Mom's garden. And this year her roses are doing splendidly. They must thrive on cold, damp conditions.

I only got one glass from this bottle - the rest was snaffled by my family and all enjoyed it. Mom particularly so. This bottle was better than the previous Rose Petal wine, which is surprising. As I only had the one glass I consoled myself with several helpings of real wine, and consequently failed to follow Henry IV Part 2, which was being shown on telly. I gave up a third of the way in.

No comments:

Post a Comment