Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Thursday 2 August 2012

Crab Apple Wine - Seventh Bottle (A3), 26-27th July 2012

The first of 2012's exploders. I was sat at the computer on Wednesday night when I heard a 'pop'. Checking Claire in her bath, I ascertained that she was not the cause and ran downstairs to my bottles. I was too late - half the contents had shot out of the bottle, which is impressive going for a bottle stood upright. Refraining from sucking the carpet, I put the remainder in the fridge.

Claire saved me half of what was left for Friday night when I returned home from work at about 10:30, having put in a thirteen-and-a-half hour day. This is not an activity I would recommend. I had a baffled, vacant look that one might find on the walking dead. I drank my wine with rather more enthusiasm that I ate my evening meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment