Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Thursday 27 September 2012

Peapod Wine - Second Bottle (6), 21st September 2012

"Like an episode of Friends," Sooz countered when I described this as sweet and bland. Bob detected a minor seventh in its taste and said there was just a hint of vegetable. Everyone else seemed to enjoy it more than I, with Diane and Richard being very complimentary ("There's no taste of chemicals"). I brought peapod wine with me as a brand new flavour rather than one that was particularly good.

Earlier in the day Claire, Judith and I went to Seaton Delaval Hall, a Georgian mansion house in near ruin, now owned by the National Trust and complete with a Norman chapel. It was a surprising place with a skeleton of a main hall and a furnished living wing, full of aged volunteers desperate to tell the building's tales.

No comments:

Post a Comment