Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Saturday 3 November 2012

Christmas Tutti Fruti - Tenth Bottle (B5), 28th October 2012

Our Sunday roast was courtesy of me, for the second time this month - and the third time since Claire and I met. This time I branched away from chicken and did a roast gammon. The pleasing aspect, other than the taste of course, was that I managed the whole meal - timings and everything - without transforming into a pillar of stress and grumpiness. Three cheers for me. Christmas Tutti Fruti is a bottle for celebration and special occasions, and this (just) qualifies.

The day as a whole has been a good one, if unexciting. I have written an article for January's Home Farmer, picked sloes for the 2012 version of this wine, arsed about on the computer and generally treated the day as a Sunday. I am now sleepy, however, and I still have tomorrow's sandwiches to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment