Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Thursday 15 November 2012

Citrus Wine - 11th Bottle (B3), 14th-15th November 2012

I have decided that Citrus Wine will not appear at this year's wine party, so chose it as our mid-week bottle this week.

Wednesday had its traumatic moments. I went to John's funeral in Wakefield. I saw him last almost exactly a year ago at my book launch. It is always hard to imagine that a person you knew no longer exists; moreso because he was my age. It was an emotional occasion and the crematorium was standing room only. He was a lovely man. Still, life continues because it must, and whilst futures may change, the past is caught and remains for us to take out of the drawer from time to time. I will think of John, pour myself another glass of wine, and will remember him again, often, throughout my own life.

No comments:

Post a Comment