Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Monday 26 November 2012

Crab Apple & Strawberry Wine - Third Bottle (1), 22nd November 2012

Thanksgiving this year was at Richard and Linda's, with Claire on pumpkin pie duties. Before we went over I would have volunteered to stay at home if I could. This was my seventh night in a row out (counting the Wine Party as 'out' even though it was 'in') and I had just come back from a day's seminar in Manchester on employment law. However, cancelling was out of the question and a good job too. I had a marvellous time - good company and excellent food. Jenny and my mother were the other guests, and of the six only Claire had not spent any time at an American school.

The wine was well received: Richard had been hoping that I would bring this flavour. It fizzed over the floor, but a cloth remedied that, and despite it being a little dry even my mother liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment