Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Thursday 1 November 2012

Elderflower Wine - Fifth Bottle (A1), 27th October 2012

Hurrah! Our old fridge-freezer has been taken away. We can walk from one end of the kitchen to the other again. We can even open all our cupboards and drawers. A bottle of something chilled was in order, and elderflower wine is a quality white.

It may have been the pre-prandial gin, of course, but by the end of the bottle I was more befuddled than usual. I could barely keep my eyes open for the Midsomer Murders  episode we were watching (insert punchline here).

Re-reading this, I can see I have the very opposite of a rock and roll lifestyle. On a Saturday night, my life is dominated by kitchen appliances and cosy middle class murder dramas. If the cap fits ...

1 comment:

  1. Great marketing style, college polished. Any age restrictions for the contest?

    ReplyDelete