Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Tuesday 27 November 2012

Orange Wine - Ninth Bottle (B5), 23rd November 2012

Rejoice. 'The Killing' is back. My last glass of orange wine was spent reading Danish subtitles and trying to work out the beginnings of a convoluted plot. The first episode was promising, though I suspect nothing can match the original series. It was a pleasure to have the opportunity to stay in and watch telly, having had seven nights out on the trot.

Earlier in the evening I stood around the kitchen drinking orange wine, watching Claire cook and generally catching up with her. It feels like we have not done this enough recently, with one of us dashing off to be somewhere. The orange wine was a tasty addition to a pleasant evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment