Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Saturday 24 November 2012

Peapod Wine - Third Bottle (1), 17th November 2012

Peapod wine, despite all my predictions, got the bronze medal at the Wine Party. I had expected it to come bottom, or at least close to. However, no-one found it objectionable and, indeed, a couple of guests quite liked it. Rachel commented that it was not nearly as vegetably (if that is a word) as she had expected.

I know that I tried Peapod during the evening, but it is not one of the bottles to which I returned. 'Okay' is my highest praise. The party as a whole, though, was fab - despite my initial misgivings. I was a better host than normal, by not yawning loudly at ten and appearing in my pajamas at half-past. The party closed down at midnight and I could have gone on longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment