Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Sunday 30 December 2012

Christmas Tutti Fruti - Final Bottle (A5), 25th December 2012

This was our third and final bottle before the Christmas Feast. There were ten of us, which makes it a little more respectable.

Sam and Hannah came, and they are now engaged. I squealed when told - I am so pleased. When I met Sam in 1996, his most frequent conversation was about how he would never find a girlfriend, and then I found it easy to believe. I would never have predicted Hannah, who is both lovely and beautiful, and I am just delighted that they will marry. It was the best Christmas present - even better (and I know this will be hard to believe) than the pair of socks that Claire gave me. Admittedly they are 'Lucky Musical Socks', which I will need to put into training at rehearsals, so that they can be fully charged up by the time my current pair wear through.

It has been an excellent Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment