Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Sunday 10 February 2013

Prune & Parsnip - Second Bottle (A2), 8th February 2013

This bottle was not quite as good as the last. There is something just a little pointed about it. Drinkable, certainly, but not quite delicious.

I chose prune & parsnip tonight because I have spent much of the evening putting 2013's vintage into its demijohns. Despite having finished this process almost an hour ago, I still feel sticky.

[Claire has just announced that she will be the one upstairs eating all the chocolates, so I had better finish this off quick.]

Our meal was haggis with a medley of vegetables past their first flush of youth. I don't know why I used to be squeamish about haggis - it is a fabulous dish, full of meaty goodness. Also known as "sheep's lungs".

No comments:

Post a Comment