Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Wednesday 20 February 2013

Rose Petal Wine - Fifth Bottle (5), 16th February 2013

I am besotted. Much of this evening has been spent holding Myles. He has not been entirely delighted at the experience throughout. But on the whole he has wriggled without crying, and I call that a success.

We are, of course, at York and I brought a bottle of rose petal wine with me. It went down well, with everyone agreeing it was both interesting and tasty. Rachael was concerned about its percentage, as she did not want to give Myles a taste for alcohol at five weeks old. This is Responsible Parenting in action. I told her it was probably about 12%, without having any evidence to back this up. And I'm sure that rose petal wine flavoured milk can only be a good thing for babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment