Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Thursday 14 March 2013

Elderflower Wine - Eighth Bottle (B1), 10th-12th March 2013




Park House (our building) at night


Sunday was an odd sort of day. We ended it traditionally by sharing a bottle of wine over a meal involving meat. This time it was a chicken stew with dumplings, and in fact we did not quite finish the bottle. That, I suppose, is odd in itself.

The stranger part of the day was the morning, which I spent at work. More accurately in the building in which I work. The BBC are filming a drama about The Great Train Robbery, and apparently Park Square in Leeds looks more like London in the 1960s than anywhere in London. Our building has a tremendous view of the square on its fourth floor, which the director wanted to use. I was told to arrive at  9. At 11:55 the filmed their footage, which took about a quarter of an hour, and left. Still, at least I got coffee, cake and a chance to meet someone who had built a Dalek for Russell T Davies for my troubles.


Park Square

No comments:

Post a Comment