Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Friday 5 April 2013

Dandelion Wine - Fifth Bottle (3), 2nd April 2013

Oh it's nice to be feeling well again. And drinking a bottle of dandelion wine, aided and abetted by Claire, helps to prove it. Perhaps Tuesday night was not the most sensible time to make the point, particularly as I have an eight o'clock breakfast meeting tomorrow. Still, Claire is technically on holiday, and the wine is really very good indeed. I think it is the best dandelion I have made - fragrant and light and (as tonight has shown) rather more-ish. Now I have a dilemma about which April wine to make - this or Exotic Tinned Fruit. I shall possibly do both, and hoard the dandelion as it obviously improves the longer it is kept.

No comments:

Post a Comment