Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Saturday 27 April 2013

Prune & Parsnip Wine - Fifth Bottle (A1), 23rd-25th April 2013

We are expecting an influx of parents tomorrow evening, so I have spent the last half glass from this bottle doing some badly needed housework. The low point has been donning a pair of unfeasibly tight pink rubber gloves to wash away ancient cat vomit. Prune & parsnip was a welcome tonic with its dry sherry taste.

Claire opened the wine on Tuesday night after a failed attempt to find the last bottle of Tea wine. I had half a glass on my return from Madeleine's quintet while washing up. Then we had a bit more on Wednesday after a noisy and unsatisfying WYSO, and again whilst I was doing the dishes. There seems to be a theme to this bottle, and not one which sets the pulse racing.

No comments:

Post a Comment