Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Wednesday 3 April 2013

Prune & Parsnip Wine - Fourth Bottle (B4), 31st March - 1st April 2013

I had an alcohol free Easter Sunday, and only a glass and a half on Easter Monday. Virtually the whole time has been spent looking haggard and wearing pyjamas. The first clue that I was not at my peak was projectile vomiting at Amy and Darren's wedding. Fortunately this did not fulfill its potential for social embarrasment, and only having drunk two and a half glasses of wine, I am certain it was not drink related. But I spent Sunday in bed, wan and bedraggled, and had no input into Claire's choice of wine for the evening.

Today has been better - I even got dressed at four, did some bassoon practice and helped Claire with the bottle. Which means I am well enough for work tomorrow. Bah!

No comments:

Post a Comment