Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Friday 17 May 2013

Elderflower Wine - Tenth Bottle (A6), 11th May 2013

I am weak. Having returned home from seven days in Gloucestershire where I drank significantly more than the government recommended alcohol limit, Claire suggested that we open a bottle of wine. Afterall, she pointed out, she hadn't drunk all that much over the week. And once the bottle was open, despite all good intentions, I drank half. But elderflower wine is tasty - dry and summery. In my defence, I did not start with a gin & tonic or finish up with the best part of another bottle. So I look on it as reducing the alcohol intake in a manageable fashion. Going cold turkey is not my style.

No comments:

Post a Comment