Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Friday 24 May 2013

Rose Petal Wine - Final Bottle (6), 18th May 2013

It was fitting that I bring my final bottle of Rose Petal wine to an evening spent in York. And it was an evening of many pleasures. The wine was certainly one of them. It has matured nicely and I will try to do it again this year, although I will have to rely on my father to store the petals as Mom is off to Nebraska shortly. Then there was the season finale to Doctor Who, which was an emotional rollercoaster of an episode with a jaw-dropping final few seconds. As a low-key, understated follow up was the Eurovision Song Contest. Best act of the evening was a transvestite Romanian vampire on stilts surrounded by naked dancers. What's not to love?

No comments:

Post a Comment