Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Monday 26 August 2013

Strawberry Wine - First Bottle (3), 18th August 2013

I have been saving the first bottle of strawberry wine to share with Rachel and Duncan, seeing as they helped pick the fruit. They came round tonight, bringing prawn crackers, real wine and a box of mangos, and a glorious evening was had by all. My only complaint is that it is a Sunday. My head is spinning in the way it should only do on a Friday.

The wine was fabulous. Really rather special. Strawberry wine is always good, but I think this is one of my best. We polished it off before eating any more than the (home grown) salad starter, so of course I had to open another bottle. This may explain the rollercoaster room that I am currently experiencing.

*

If you want to see how I made this wine, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment