Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Thursday 2 January 2014

Christmas Tutti Fruti - First Bottle (B2), 25th December 2013

Tutti Fruti 2012 is better than Tutti Fruti 2011. It has a richer, deeper taste with elements of pepper. Mind you, it was (very nearly) my last bottle of the evening and so I might have lost my sense of discernment.

Immediately after the meal we opened presents, so there was a flurry of wrapping paper and thank yous. Ellis's presents included a horn, a bell and a drum - none of which came from his parents. I was responsible for the drum and expect to be cursed often and loudly during the year.

Claire said she didn't want any presents, so I got a reputation for bravery by not getting her any. I did, however, get the nephews to wrap my chin so that I could present her with a goatee.

If you want to see how I made this wine, please click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment