Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Saturday 1 February 2014

Blackberry Wine - Ninth Bottle (A5), 26th-28th January 2014

I had a shopping disaster on Sunday. Buying clothes is tedious at the best of times, but on Sunday at least I knew I needed a set of winter pyjamas. Going in with a plan makes the shopping experience all the more bearable. Marks & Spencers was bound to have what I wanted. Except all but one pair of pyjamas were of the thin cotton variety. Why do shops insist on being at least a season ahead? Anyway, the one design they had looked a little similar to Claire's night attire. I could live with that, so bought them. When I got home and did the comparison, I found Claire's pyjamas were Exactly The Same. We will look like Tweedledum and Tweedledee and if anyone ever sees us wearing our pyjamas together, I would have no option but to kill them.

We drank the blackberry wine mostly to forget.



No comments:

Post a Comment