Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Sunday 30 March 2014

Blackberry Wine - Twelfth Bottle (B5), 22nd-23rd March 2014

I drank far more of this bottle than was sensible on Saturday night. Richard & Linda were here, and it was a wonderful evening, so I just kept filling my glass. The wine was delicious and slipped down easily, but let to a poor night's sleep and that horrible feeling of dizziness on waking. Ordinarily this would not matter on a Sunday, but today I was playing bassoon quartets with Amy, Simon & Chris in Kirk Deighton Village Hall at nine, so it was an early start. In fact, two hours of bassoon playing was an effective remedy and I had a splendid time. Four bassoons make a terrific noise.


(We didn't have a drum kit but this is one of the pieces we played)


Obviously, this is not us.

No comments:

Post a Comment