Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Sunday 16 March 2014

Rhubarb Wine - Tenth Bottle (A4), 14th March 2014

I have been threatening to take a bottle of wine into Work for over two years now. But my wine is too precious to feed to colleagues. Finally, though, I agreed to bring in a bottle of Rhubarb as a prelude to tonight's 'Work Night Out'. Except four of us (out of nine) have been ill this week and have stayed away from the planned night of carousing. The wine was slight consolation, and everyone who tried it said nice things. Carol was most enthusiastic and for that got rewarded with a second glass. Lily said it was much better than expected, and Simon and Debbie both commented on its strength. Only Martin refused a glass, but he is the most ill of all of us.

Many of my colleagues

No comments:

Post a Comment