Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Tuesday 8 April 2014

Crab Apple Wine - Fourteenth Bottle (C1), 2nd-3rd April 2014

Our mid-week bottle. And there was little remarkable about it. I was home both nights without any evening rehearsals, so that is a bit unusual. I also showed great self-restraint by waiting until Claire had finished her viola practice before drinking crab apple wine (though I admit to a snifter of whisky before hand).

Some of Wednesday's wine was drunk while watching 'Rev' on i-player: a gritty comedy about the Church of England, which is rather lovely in its own way. But anything with Olivia Coleman tends to be fabulous.



No comments:

Post a Comment