Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Sunday 4 May 2014

Exotic Tinned Fruit Wine - Tenth Bottle (B3), 26th-27th April 2014

I had expected this bottle to be nasty, but we had yet to have a bottle of it in April so I put it in the fridge for Saturday night. In fact it was rather better than expected - entirely drinkable with no distinguishing features. We drank it to a mushroom and gnocchi bake followed by a rhubarb trifle with lots of Croft Original Sherry. Claire's grandmother would have approved.

Rhubarb was a feature of the day - I started making 2014's Rhubarb Wine, which means there is a large bucket in the middle of the kitchen creating a tripping hazard.



No comments:

Post a Comment