Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Tuesday 6 May 2014

Prune & Parsnip Wine - Fourth Bottle (B6), 30th April - 1st May 2014

Claire is not going to play in WYSO for much of this term because she is concentrating on her Grade 8. Therefore, whilst I was out on Wednesday, Claire opened this bottle and I had a glass and a half on my return. It passed the time while I washed up and chatted.

We finished the bottle on Thursday and we are now on holiday, about to spend a week in the Lake District with Rachel, Duncan, Nick & Ann. This is likely to be an alcoholic seven days with a bit of walking thrown in. Fingers crossed that the weather improves.



No comments:

Post a Comment