Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Saturday 14 June 2014

Rhubarb & Elderflower - First Bottle (2), 7th June 2014

Well, I am very pleased with this. My last batch of rhubarb & elderflower was good. This is better. This pink is more pronounced, the taste is sweeter. The only aspect which does not measure up is the clarity, which is slightly cloudy. I can live with that. This wine, properly chilled, slips down very nicely indeed. I brought it to York with me where tomorrow Mom is giving a sermon at the Unitarian Chapel, and that will involve some of my wine. Not as any sort of sacrament, I trust. Tonight, though, involved Scrabble. Best word? Darling



If you want to see how I made this wine, click here

No comments:

Post a Comment