Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Friday 22 August 2014

Cherry Wine - First Bottle (6), 15th August 2014

The appearance of this cherry wine is beautiful. It is entirely clear and a dark bright red without the thickness of a real red wine. The taste is good too, though perhaps not the absolute classic that I had hoped. My first impressions were that it was on the bland side, but three seconds in, the cherry taste hit. Claire described it as being on the right side of a 'cherry lips' flavour.

I drank most of the wine while rewatching the 50th anniversary episode of Doctor Who in anticipation of its return next week with Peter Capaldi in the title role. It was just as good and the plot made more sense second time round. I eagerly await next week.


If you want to see how I made this wine, click here

No comments:

Post a Comment