Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Friday 6 March 2015

Blackcurrant & Red Gooseberry Wine - Third Bottle (4), 28th February 2015

Our house-hunting has started in earnest. We looked at two today: a 1930's semi in Oakwood and a Victorian stone-built former bookshop in Headingley. The latter was extremely tempting: it even had a large cellar ideal for wine storage. But the garden was too shady and had a right of way running through it. And it sounded like there might be problems with the neighbours. I loved the house though, and am rejecting it with reluctance.

We drank this bottle by way of commiseration. It was a little dry and a bit thin, but far from my worst, and we have had a jolly evening on the strength of it.

I was tempted ...

No comments:

Post a Comment