Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Monday 23 March 2015

Christmas Tutti Fruti - Third Bottle (A4), 15th-17th March 2015

Having had more than plenty to drink on Saturday night, I was very nearly in two minds about opening a bottle on Sunday. I chose Christmas Tutti Fruti as one that is Fine but short of Delicious, and we did not finish it. The afternoon had been taken up by an Airedale rehearsal. Playing the bassoon when deaf in one ear is a strange and distressing event. It was difficult to know whether I was in tune and my tone felt tinny. Not an experience that I recommend. Happily my doctor's appointment was Tuesday and the wax came out. I produced something the size of a pea from both ears and immediately felt as if I had bionic hearing. Tuesday night saw the bottle finished in celebration.


No comments:

Post a Comment