Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Wednesday 8 April 2015

Whitecurrant Wine - Fourth Bottle (1), 4th April 2015

For much of this bottle I was blowing up our air mattress. Having an infestation of Parents (four in total) meant that Claire and I had to forsake our bed and sleep in the study. It became apparent during my heavy blowing session that the air mattress does not absolutely fit in our "third bedroom". I shifted the blanket box as much as I could, and made do. Having got all hot and bothered doing this, a glass of whitecurrant wine was welcome. The wine was okay - actually better than that - and Mom claimed that she liked it. There is a sharpness to it that I think is beneficial.



No comments:

Post a Comment