Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Saturday 27 June 2015

Christmas Tutti Fruti - Sixth Bottle (A3), 19th June 2015

At the beginning of this week I had hoped that we would be exchanging contracts on the new house today. It is looking increasingly unlikely that it will happen next week either, and we are meant to be completing on 3rd July. Bloody solicitors! So I drank this bottle in a state of irritation, albeit to a pork in plum sauce stir fry. Both the wine and food helped put things in perspective. This, I think, is the best Xmas Tutti Fruti I have made - it is red wine with a rose petal taste, which is both odd and exotic. I am already collecting roses for this coming December.



No comments:

Post a Comment