Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Wednesday 22 July 2015

Blackberry Wine - Fifteenth Bottle (B), 17th July 2015

Today has been one of those rare days where things at work have all gone very well indeed. I came away thinking "That was a Good Day". On the whole I really like my job - it is certainly the best one I have had - but it is unusual for everything to go the way I want.

Claire also had a Good Day working in the garden of the new house and discovering that she was genuinely happy. A bottle of blackberry was the best way to celebrate, with its fizzy richness. And now I am firmly on the bush tea.


No comments:

Post a Comment