Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Thursday 28 January 2016

Blackcurrant Wine - Tenth Bottle (B1), 19th-21st January 2016

Kirsty came to stay on Tuesday night: she had a meeting in Leeds on Wednesday morning and we were a convenient base. I had already arranged wind quintets in Ilkley that night, so I opened a bottle of blackcurrant and left Claire and Kirsty to it. I imagine they spent the evening chatting about embroidery, shoes and the colour pink. There was still wine in the bottle when I got back, so I had a nightcap and caught up with Kirsty.

Claire and I had the last half glass each on Thursday night while haggis was in the oven.



No comments:

Post a Comment