Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Friday 29 January 2016

Crab Apple Wine - Ninth Bottle (B6), 22nd January 2016

I worked out that this was the first Friday night (if you discount Christmas Day) that I have spent in the new house. We moved in on 4 December, but what with book group, Christmas parties, trips to Cambridge and theatre visits, my Friday nights have been filled. So it was lovely to spend an evening sat in front of the stove with Claire, drinking crab apple wine (which Claire described as having a bitter taste - I could not detect this) and reading. My current book is The Moor's Account by Laila Lalami: historic fiction about the Spanish exploration of America in the 1560s. It is hugely readable and well put together.



No comments:

Post a Comment