Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Thursday 18 February 2016

Blackberry Wine - Seventeenth Bottle (B), 12th February 2016

I think this bottle has not improved on keeping. It was fine, but blackberry should be delicious. There was a bitter undertone and the whole thing was less fruity than usual. We drank it to a beef stew that Claire had made earlier in the week. The plan for the evening had been to sit quietly in front of the stove (after I had finished putting my Prune & Parsnip wine into its demijohns and racking the Christmas Tutti Fruti). However, the neighbours - who are teachers - had just broken up for half term and their music of questionable taste was loudest in the front room. I arsed about on the computer instead.


No comments:

Post a Comment