Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Sunday 6 March 2016

Elderberry Wine - Fourth Bottle (B6), 28th February 2016

It has been a while since my wine has developed lumps of jelly. On the whole, solidified wine is not be be encouraged. I am hoping that they were only in this bottle because it was last out of the demijohn. And, happily, there weren't that many of them. More than none, though. Nothing a sieve wouldn't sort out.

Otherwise, the wine was good: a rich, dark elderberry, which went splendidly with a beef & mushroom pie. We spent the remainder of the evening watching the last episode of Torchwood: Children of Earth, which I enjoyed rather more than Claire.



No comments:

Post a Comment