Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Friday 11 March 2016

Orange Wine - First Bottle (B4), 1st-2nd March 2016

This orange wine is splendid. It has a smoother taste than 2014's vintage: there is no bitter hint but the orange flavour is maintained. It has a sweetness and freshness which are both welcome.

On Wednesday night I was glad of its availability. When we turned up to WYSO, half the orchestra were outside the school door unable to get access. The care taker was adamant that we had been told that the school was closed for exams. I was equally adamant that I had received no e-mail telling us this. Eventually he let us rehearse in the drama hall and disaster was avoided.



If you want to see how this wine was made, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment