Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Wednesday 13 April 2016

Mango Wine - First Bottle (6), 4th April 2016

After a raucous weekend in Derbyshire I had not planned to round it off with a bottle of wine on Monday evening. However, Anne and David came round to inspect the house. I offered them a drink of anywhere between 0 and 40% proof, and they settled on wine. Feeling brave, they chose the Mango - and I warned them that I had yet to try a bottle of this.

In fact, it was okay. I didn't catch a taste of mango - it was more 'generic white wine' than that. Dry, but not overly so and entirely drinkable, which in my book is a 'Hit'. Anne said it slipped down nicely but also too quickly.



If you want to see how I made this wine, click here

No comments:

Post a Comment