Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Tuesday 12 April 2016

Rose Petal Wine - Ninth Bottle (B5), 2nd April 2016

I can't remember who I shared this bottle with. There were 36 candidates - well, 32 if you discount those who are not yet teenagers. It was one of five bottles of home-made wine drunk during the Family Extravaganza. Anne said over breakfast the next morning that I had been "well-oiled". Sufficiently so that in Adam's quiz I could not remember for the life of me who wrote Moby Dick. Part of the lubrication was certainly rose petal wine and of the home-mades that I took, I think this was the least good. Still drinkable, though, but with an initial bitter taste. There was nothing bitter about the weekend. I spent the entire time gloriously happy and thankful.





No comments:

Post a Comment