Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Monday 16 May 2016

Peach & Banana Wine - Fourth Bottle (5), 5th-6th May 2016

It has been eighteen months since I last had a bottle of Peach & Banana. It has not improved. I brought it with me to Cornwall as my 'comedy wine'. The other holiday-makers failed to see the funny side. Claire and Ann refused to do more than give it a sniff. Rachel & Duncan were braver but concluded that it tasted mostly of dubious chemicals. This left Nick and I to drink it. Which we managed. In fact, I saw Nick voluntarily reaching for the bottle when there was still some alternative wine on offer.

The holiday-makers (minus Claire) in Cornwall

No comments:

Post a Comment