Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Tuesday 10 May 2016

Prune & Parsnip Wine - Tenth Bottle (B4), 24th-27th April 2016

It is never a wise idea to open a third bottle on a Sunday night. Or, not when there are only four people in the house. But that is what I did because, essentially, I am a show-off. Lambert and Christy were here and I wanted something to go with dessert. Prune & Parsnip is a good choice - sweet with a suggestion of fortification. Sensibly we only had a small(ish) glass each.

Claire and I finished the bottle on Wednesday evening when we were both back late from work and WYSO had been cancelled. In typical living-on-the-edge fashion, I spent my evening watching a tribute to Victoria Wood and doing the washing up.



No comments:

Post a Comment