Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Wednesday 11 May 2016

Rhubarb Wine - First Bottle (A5), 30th April 2016

I took this bottle all the way to Cornwall, along with five others, as my contribution to the week's alcohol ration. It was the first opened and to Ann's mind the best. She is often scathing about my wines, so even a moderate amount of praise means that I have done well.

We stayed in a bungalow with views down to the sea and across to Tintagel. In the golden evening sunshine, with a glass of bronze-tinted rhubarb wine, I could tell that it was going to be an excellent holiday.


If you want to see how I made this wine, click here

No comments:

Post a Comment