Greetings

This blog is a record of the wine that I make and drink. Each flavour made and each bottle drunk will appear here. You may come to the conclusion that, on the whole, I should be drinking less.

Thursday 9 June 2016

Blackberry Wine - Tenth Bottle (B1), 3rd June 2016

I have received my first 'Subject Access Request' under the Data Protection Act, which meant I spent most my day at work trawling through e-mails, formatting them so that they could be printed and generally putting myself in a bad mood. Coming home to a stiff gin & tonic followed by a bottle of blackberry wine helped matters somewhat. I also came home to a red metal skeleton of a Tyrannosaurus Rex on our hearth. Sooz and Claire had seen it in Blackbird and thought it would make a good birthday present for Andrew.



No comments:

Post a Comment